The Practice Topics in Primary Care Meeting Series provides all attending with a review and update of the key clinical challenges and the most effective, advanced care for patients based on current therapies and evidence based protocol.
An Educational Forum designed to meet the demands for continuing relevant medical education that is targeting specifically for Primary and Community care clinicians and relevant healthcare professionals.
The mission of the series is to promote learning and discussion in the interest of expanding medical knowledge across the discipline. The series presents a great opportunity for healthcare professionals operating across the discipline to come together to share insights, experience and information.
The series is endorsed by HSE and has ICGP accreditation.
The format of the meetings is
- Clinical Plenary Presentations
- Workshop Selection
Practice Topics Series 2015 Faculty:
Our faculty members will guide and develop the clinical agenda for the meeting series; they are as follows:
- Mr. Kieran Ryan CEO Irish College General Practitioners.
- Professor Tom Kiernan, Professor of Medicine, University of Limerick
- Professor Colin Bradley, Professor of General Practice, UCC.
- Dr Marcus Kennedy, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, CUH
- Dr Mark James, Ophthalmic Physician, CUH
- Dr Tony Heffernan, MPHC, Mallow
- Dr David Molony, MPHC, Mallow
- Dr Michael O’Grady, MPHC, Mallow
- Dr Elma Gaffney, Living Health Clinic, Mitchelstow